Healthy dinner: Vegetable bruscheta
Vegetable recipe: Summer bruscheta
Light dinners with vegetables are our main allies for combating the high summer temperatures and help us to keep a great body shape in a healthy and natural way; so today, we show you how to prepare a simple and delicious recipe that you will love.
Ingredients for the Bruscheta:
- 2 Cucumbers: A very beneficial vegetable for getting a glowing and healthy skin.
- 1 Red Onion: Very appreciated for stimulating blood circulation and helping in the prevention of heart diseases.
- 1 Radish: A vegetable well known for its large diuretic and antioxidant properties.
- A pinch of Salt: Necessary for helping our organism in the nutrients’ absorption.
- A pinch of Pepper: Noted for its large antioxidant and anticancer properties.
- A pinch of Basil: Helps in the digestion avoiding gastric problems.
- Black Olives: Help in the decreasement of bad cholesterol and the increasement of good cholesterol.
- Virgin Olive Oil: Contains beneficial acids for the organism and large antioxidant properties.
- Spelt Bread: Its high fiber levels makes it an essential food for constipation problems.
Preparation of the recipe:
- Cut all the ingredients in brunoise (small dices) and mix them all.
- Dress the mixture with virgen olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the spelt bread on the mixture and the recipe is ready to taste!
If you want to prepare a quick and healthy light recipe, the summer bruscheta is perfect for you. Enjoy a delicious vegetarian dinner thanks to the flavour of this recipe.0