Healthy recipe: Zucchini cream with peas
Delicious vegetables recipe: Zucchini cream with peas
Creams are always one of the most appetizing dishes for enjoying in summer; so today, we show you how to prepare a healthy vegetables cream with zucchini and peas to make your summer meals as healthy as possible.
Ingredients for the cream:
- 2 Onions: This vegetable stands out for its diuretic properties and for controlling heart problems such as hypertension.
- 4 Zucchinis: One of the most recommended vegetables in slimming diets.
- 100 gr of Peas: Help in the improvement of blood circulation and heart health.
- 30 gr of dried Basil: Promotes the digestion and strengthen the nervous system.
- 200 ml of Soy cream: Helps in the reduction of osteoporosis risk.
- 200 ml of Oatmeal milk: It has a large amount of fiber, so helps in the reduction of cholesterol and triglycerids levels.
Ingredients for the garnish:
- A pinch of Chive: Provides balance and strenght to the body.
- A pinch of Alfalfa sprouts: Promotes the stimulation of digestive processes.
Elaboration of the recipe:
- Peel the onions and cut them into thick slices.
- Cut the zucchinis into thick slices and sautée them with the onions for 15 minutes.
- Add water and oatmeal milk and cook for another for 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mash the resulting mixture up, strain it and serve it with the chive and the alfalfa sprouts.
Enjoy this healthy and delicious summer recipe with vegetables and surprise yourself with its delicious taste.0